In the Office . . . . . . . Many small businesses cannot afford a full-time office manager. I can fill that role on a monthly, bi-weekly or weekly basis dependent upon your needs and your budget.
- Website and social media content maintenance
- Blog writing
- Help you evaluate current business processes for best efficiency
- Analyze overhead expenses to determine cost savings available
- Processing mail and emails
- Billing, scheduling, calendar upkeep, filing
- Errands – post office,shipping, stock kitchen/snack bar
- Plan work functions, employee appreciation, etc.
On the Homefront . . . . . . . I will meet with you 1-on-1 to assess your needs and then create a customized plan-of-action for you. (similar to a personal trainer at a gym). You can move forward on your own, or I can assist you throughout the implementation process. I also offer scheduled follow-up services so that your newly implemented plan continues to function optimally.
- Organization of laundry rooms, closets, pantries, and other storage spaces
- Bringing order to playrooms and game rooms
- Creating efficient filing systems and work spaces
- Review design plans of remodels or new construction to achieve optimal functionality of space
- Event planning and Holiday preparations
- Organizing craft rooms or home offices
- Orchestrating the details associated with transitional life events such as re-locations, downsizing, aging parents, empty nest, college bound children, etc.
CLASSES and WORKSHOPS:
- I periodically offer (upon request) group classes and workshops. These classes are not meant to offer individualized solutions, but rather provide an opportunity for generalized direction, motivation, and encouragement. Minimum class size: 10 participants